Thursday, December 18, 2008

Graduation!!....................Lagi

18 months has passed since I was accepted as an associate in my company. 18 months mean I am no longer bonded with the company anymore. I can leave whenever I want. Haha. But that's not going to happen at the moment since I am already billed to a project. And I want to polish my skills and learn as much as possible before moving on :)

There was a ceremony for approx. 40 of us - a 'graduation' ceremony to celebrate completion of our 18 months here yesterday.


KAMI



With Dejah



With Maria


What we get after 18 months of suffering? (Haha). A certificate, some bonus, and salary revision. Not much, but still, Alhamdulillah.



Thanks friends - because of you guys, I am still here today :) You know who you are.

10 comments:

  1. tahniah cek non jeliterr tewww.. jomm ronggengg.. ekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. tahniah ye! bestnya dapat appreciation :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. tahniah2..
    biler la masa noli akn tibe..
    xsabo nye..hukhuk

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratz on the cert and stuff!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. napa dapat sijil lak. x paham =____=

    ReplyDelete
  6. en_me: jeliterr kerrr? ahakks

    nadia-ady: best la jugak :D

    Noli: sabar ye. akan tiba masa noli plak :)

    wani ezryl: thanks!

    [Eclipse]: sebab company appreciate pekerja2nya :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sama sama..


    ehh..silap,gua tak tergolong dalam yg lu cakap..
    salah blog kot gua datang..


    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  8. so...will be staying or leaving? hohoh..

    ReplyDelete
  9. apalagi, cabut cepat2..leh join company besar2 laks pas nih. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. bapo ya naik weh?bonus bilo br bleh??

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails