Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am Pingu

Yesterday was boring since there was no assignment from my team leader and previous task was already done. My friend sent me an email on personality test - "Which Cartoon Character Are You?"; it will tell you which cartoon character that is most similar to your character, with some description. Since I have no work to do, I decided to try it out. So this is the result:





Pingu


You are the classic person that everyone loves. You are the best friend that anyone could ever have and never want to loose. You never cause harm to anyone and they would never not understand your feelings. Life is a journey it's funny and calm for the most part. Stay away from traitors and jealous people then you will be stress-free.




Isn't he cute? Does this means I am cute too???


No??






Sob sob



See..even with that sad face I look cute lorr. How come you say I am not cute? I know I am. Hehe.


Wheee~~ Thank you, thank you~




If you want to try this personality test too, click here and click 'Next' button on the site.




P/S: I thought I am a Garfield.


See the eyes-lah!

5 comments:

  1. u r pingu.. n me d first.. kannns

    ReplyDelete
  2. pingu comel :)

    mari la kita menjauh dari traitor n jealous people supaya kita tak stress.hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  3. en_me:
    yup :)

    [Eclipse]:
    pingu comel. saya suka pingu~

    nadia-ady:
    yup, indeed.

    hoho. kalaulah boleh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahha...

    pingu sgt comel!!adik2 aku kat umah suka gile tgk pingu tuh...

    tp aku tak berape suka coz pingu tu ckp bhs dia...mmg aku taakkk paham la.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails