Thursday, July 17, 2008

Spot Something New?

Hi readers!

As you can see, I have changed my blog skin :) Whee~ I am so happy with this new look. I like the simplicity of the skin, plus the combination of colours it has, and the most important thing is, it is CUTE! :D

I found this skin at http://www.blogskin.com/. Credits to parading sentiments for creating this really nice skin! But since it lacks of some important items such as comment links, archive, and recent posts, I have to add them myself in the html. I also changed a little bit of here and there to make it look cuter. Hehe. It took me several hours just to finish all that. Hahah.. It was quite a tough job for me, really...because I have abandoned HTML for a year now. (baru setahun! :P)

I have also changed my blog title. Previously it was "Story telling by nadxoxo", now I have changed it to "Listen to my words". Later maybe I'll change it again if I feel like doing it :P

And about the font size..at first I am thinking of making it bigger, but then I think it is still readable, right? Unless you are in the warga emas category or you need a spectacle! So no need to change lah! Hihi.

So, what's your view about this look? Please voice out your comments k!

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails