Friday, July 18, 2008

The Clock Is Ticking

Tick tock tick tock. Time passes by so fast without us noticing. A month from today will be one of the most important days of my life. Yesterday Ummi have picked up my engagement dress from the tailor which costs RM70. She made Kak Ngah to wear the dress along with Ummi's tudung that matches the dress, took picture of it, and MMSed me! I was surprised and excited when I saw the picture. Although I was a little bit angry because Kak Ngah wore the dress first, but nevermind, at least I can see how I will look like when I wear it, because Kak Ngah and I have similar size. Hihi, whatever it is, I am happy when Ummi and Kak Ngah think that the dress is nice =) I am looking forward to wear it tomorrow morning once I reach home because tonight I'll be leaving for my hometown. Whee~ semangat giler nak balik :P Preparation of other stuffs will be done in Terengganu this weekend. I hope everything will go smoothly and I will not waste money on unimportant things :D

2 comments:

  1. hehe..nad~ nnt jgn luper buh gmbr byk2 time tunang~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, sronok betul dia balik kmpg..bgs gak balik kmpg jarg2 nih..baru rasa rindu n byk benda nak wat.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails