Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A year has passed..and 2 months to go

Last year, 18th June 2007 was the very first day I entered career life. It feels like it just happened yesterday. There are so many things that I have been through - friendships were built, love was born, happiness, sorrow..

I want to dedicate this entry for my dearest friends in Satyam especially the best lunchmate ever - Emi, Maria, CT, and Dejah. I hope our bond will grow stronger in the future. I hope that we will share more moments together - be it sad or happy. Really, I want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. Without you girls, I will be as lonely as ever.

And 2 months from today, I will be someone's fiancee. There are a lot of things to do for the preparation. And only 20% settled as of now. I think 2 months is an ample time for me to settle everything. Hopefully. I am really looking forward to it =)

4 comments:

  1. sungguh menarik dah nak bertunang. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah, sudah setahun dia berkerja..leh tak komen skit apa yg anda pelajari time bekerja di satyam selama setahun di situ?

    mgkn leh jadi guide utk org yg akan mulakan pekerjaan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Nad! I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. rejeki jodoh ajal maut semua ketentuanNya.. semoga bahagia ke jinjang pelamin nanti.. kannns

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails